Join Our Team
We seek to find the best qualified appraiser for every mortgage transaction, and support our independent appraisers so they may perform at the highest level.
Each appraiser is screened prior to joining our panel. We’ve outlined our selection criteria below. If you believe that you are qualified and are interested in joining our team, please tell us how to locate your Mercury Network Profile by sending us a note via our Contact Us link.
Performance • Service • Quality
If you are interested in working with us, please ensure your Mercury profile is up to date to include:
- Licensing (certified preferred for most assignments)
- E&O insurance (minimum $500K)
- FHA approved
- Resume and work samples
- W9 with current mailing address
Once we accept your application and determine you can help us fill a need in one of our service areas, here’s what we’ll do:
- Check the status of your license to confirm that it is active and in good standing
- Check the status of your FHA designation and confirm that it is current
- Check all investor exclusionary lists to confirm you are eligible to perform work for our primary investors
- Add you to our panel if you are approved
If we do not have a current need for appraisers in your area of coverage we will save your information for when we do. Our clients are growing rapidly and so are our coverage needs.
Thank you for your interest in becoming one of Street Smart Valuations’ appraiser partners. We look forward to hearing from you!